Kindly share your resume with following details:
Reason for job change:
Year of Experience (Rate out of 10 scales):
Are you willing to Travel to onsite:
Do you have Passport:
Position Type: CTH for 6 Months
Below is the detailed JD:
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from US user regarding IT issues and queries.
• Respond to customer requests via phone and e-mail in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provide end to end support for Desktop/Laptops, applications and operating system, handheld devices (Active Sync).
• Analyze, Diagnose and Resolve OS, application related issues of end user.
• Excellent communication skills (Email and Phone) with the ability to deal with users.
• Raise tickets (Incidents/Service Requests) as per customers/users requirements.
• Analyze problems with the service and resolve the issues on Desktop/Laptop/Server and Networks.
• Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Desktop, Laptops, Peripherals, Applications (MS Office 2007, 2010, etc.) and Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
• Working knowledge of using MS Office (Especially Outlook).
• Knowledge of IP addressing Networking, VPN, DNS, TCP/IP and Antivirus.
• Install / uninstall various software and upgrading when necessary.
• Willingness to work in Night Shift.
• MCP/MCSA/CCNA/ /ITIL V3 foundation Certified Professional will be preferred.
• Exposure in Remote Infrastructure Support Environment
• B.Tech/B.E /BCA/MCA desired