Kindly share your resume with following details:
Reason for job change:
Experience as Software Developer (Rate out of 10 scales):
Years of experience in Software Developer:
Average line of code per Month:
Are you willing to Travel to onsite:
Do you have Passport:
• Understanding and implementing of project management practices
• Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
• Responsible for cross-functional project implementations for E-Commerce business teams, ensuring alignment with business goals and business timelines.
• Managing Project scope and change requests (CR)
• Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
• Guiding the team in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
• Formulates strategies and methods in coordination with the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases.
• Planning and allocating work to the team.
• Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress
• Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams
• Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)
• Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies competence Improve the technical of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
Solution Development and Delivery
• Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
• Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
• Reviews work of development team.
• Easily recognises system deficiencies, and implement effective solutions.
• Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs.
• Communicate the company’s technology strategy to management, staff, Clients, and stakeholders.
• Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization’s resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of software development, office networks and computers, and telecommunications.
Technical Effort Management
• Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
• Communicates and enforces coding standards
• Ensures technical teams are contributing to our code library.
• Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
• Holds regular status meetings with development team.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well organised presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• regarding Manages client interaction and expectations development efforts.
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, systems and objectives.
Skills & Experience
• A minimum of 8-10 years of total work experience including 6+ years of relevant software development experience in reputed IT organizations. At least 3+ years of experience in team management and client handling.
• Sound knowledge of web development & custom PHP programming with one or more open sources such as Joomla, Drupal, CakePHP, and Magento etc.
• Proven experience in planning, execution and implementation of high quality software projects.
• Experience in client relationship management, project co-ordination and delivery management in an onsite-offshore model.
• Proficient in iterative development methodologies like Agile, RUP etc.
• PMP Certification and Microsoft Certification will be an added advantage.
• This person must embrace the challenge of understanding and analyzing a complex business environment, and display the ability, willingness, and courage to tackle difficult and multiple assignments with a passion for delivering results. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the succession plan for the organization, and therefore must be committed and confident in his/her ability to become a trusted, respected member of a strong team that fosters esprit de corps within its corporate environment.
• This individual will successfully motivate his/her team. Highly committed to the company’s mission, this individual is organized, persistent, and profit-focused; possesses proper relationship instincts; and is able to manage the development of complete, balanced programs.
Energy, creativity, focus, intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic and diplomacy skills are dominant characteristics which enable him/her to function effectively within a team-driven, interactive environment. This person will possess the highest levels of emotional and intellectual integrity.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, and a Master’s degree in Engineering or Management from reputable institutions are required