- Excellent background in the architecture and Micro-architecture of wireless baseband receivers.
- Defined and implemented complete transceiver and the corresponding clocking, memory architecture, debug architecture for RF and Analog.
- Implementation of filtering and decoding structures in RTL.
- Performed tradeoff analysis on implementation options.
- Good understanding of Digital Signal Processing and Communications theory.
- Ability to analyze the impact of any architecture and propose options for implementation.
- Experience with implementation of test structures for the Analog to Digital converters and interface to digital I/O.
- Experience in design verification, validation of the design on FPGAs and post silicon validation.
- E/M.Tech in Electronics Engineering.
- 12-15 years of experience in digital PHY implementation.
- Emphasis on signal processing / communications would be a plus.