The psychometric test is one of the most common resources used by employers to identify suitable employees. These are in psychometric test to assess knowledge, abilities, attitudes, education and personality traits. Some of advantages of Psychometric assessment in Organisation to recruiting and developing employees that fit with a company’s values. It provide employers with a method of selecting the most suitable job applicants or candidates for promotion.
What do psychometric tests measure?
• How well you work with other people?
• How well you handle stress?
• Whether you will be able to cope with the intellectual demands of the job
• Your personality, preferences and abilities
• Most do not analyze your emotional or psychological stability
• Best match of individual to occupation and working environment
A psychometric test should be:
Objective: The score must not affected by the testers’ beliefs or values
Standardized: Must be administered under controlled conditions
Reliable: Must minimize and quantify any intrinsic errors
Predictive: Must make an accurate prediction of performance
Non Discriminatory: Must not disadvantage any group on the basis of gender, culture, ethnicity, etc.
If you are interested, please contact at Ashtopus Consulting.